21 March 2006

Tues - Just Checking In

Hi Everyone,
Not too much new going on. Getting better each day with the walking. Still not sure I want my skill level to be known. I think daddy might be getting discouraged, I have been falling after one or two steps when i go to him. Little does he know, this is on purpose! I do most of my practicing at day care out of view. Miss Pat and Miss Jan tell him when he picks me up, but i can tell he doesn't much believe them.
The talking is coming along too I think. Soon enough my thoughts may transform into actual speech, but for now they stay in this blog! I have been practicing my speech a lot though. I still can't say much more than mama an dada and ughh, but I figure if i say those three words enough, i can get my vocal chords ready once i get other pronunciations down.

yesterday was the first day of my second full spring. we went to rita's to get free water ice. no one would give me any. jeesh. i keep telling them, sugar is NOT going to keep me awake at night. i am exhausted by 8 oclock.

Last week was rough for the family. Pop pop bill is recoving from Bronchitis, Aunt Louise fell could have really hurt herself, and aunt beth fell (with baby) into a sewer hole. Anyway, if you guys are reading, I hope you are all feeling better. And please, all of you need to be careful. Your not young and spry like me, but I know you must have been scared. Sometimes when I fall it gets pretty scary.

Pop pop and Debbie are coming to visit this friday, so i think i get to leave school early. then we are heading down to good old Delaware. not sure why...though i could probably guess. can't wait to see mom mom though, and show her my walking skills.

mommy says i have to walk for our trip to the crayola factory in April. I hope so too, I am practicing real hard with that date in mind.

Ok everyone, hope all is well, and thanks for the comments, they are great!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know Ry-man, Aunt Beth bounced back quickly and I'm ready to proceed with childbirth. I realize I have a couple years on your Dad, but he won't notice as he's eating my dust in the Caesar Rodney half marathon in 2007.. love you buddy.. keep striving for that one more step!!