14 June 2007

quick check in...

ok, so i am supposed to be napping right now but thought i would just make a quick post. couple things:

congratulations jake, i hear you are going to be a brother!

having a great time today with oma and pop-pop, more on that later.

on tuesday we didn't make it to the italian festival, we got rained out and settled for pat's pizza. mommy did take me over to milburn orchards to see the animals. we saw a HUGE pig and there was a great big sandbox for me to play in. check out the pics!





Last night we made it over to the Italian Festival and we had a great time! We forgot to take a lot of pictures but i had a great time eating a big spaghetti dinner and looking at all of the rides and people. on the way home we listened to my favorite veggie tales cd and all sang along!!

I do have to say, during dinner, we did have a bit of a mishap. i was climbing aroundon the bench even though mommy and daddy kept telling me to sit down or i would get hurt. Who would have thought they were right. i quickly slipped and hit my mouth on the table causing my poor little lip to be sliced open and bleeding! luckily we recovered fast and i got to put ICE on it. i love ice!! mommy tried to get a pic of the boo boo but couldn't capture me sticking out my lip!




Video coming soon, according to daddy! hope you are all well!!

No comments: