03 June 2007

Happy Memorial Day 2007

Congratulations to Aunt Beth and Uncle PJ. My new cousin (brady) was born on Wed May 30th at around 7:30am. Daddy says it was a painful birth, whatever that means, because Aunt Beth couldnt' take any medicine. Hope you are feeling good now Aunt Beth!! Brady, as you can imagine, i don't like to share the spotlight, and neither does Riley, so you have a few things stacked against you....heheheh.

Also, congratulations mommy for passing your PA real estate exam!

Lastly, a "bideo"! Daddy told me to tell you all that he took a lot of editing liberties with this one, but he thinks it turned out pretty good. maybe an emmy is in order? whatever...

enjoy!! (just hit the play button)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the video! And the editing! I really enjoy all of your videos.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Way cute! I particularly enjoyed the "flashback" sequence with Ryan and Grandpa. And now I'm hungry for mac and cheese!

the ry-man said...

thanks guys, glad you liked my "b"ideo!