29 June 2010

I'm 5 Now and a Big Brother!



Hi Guys,
Its been a long long time since I last posted! I am 5 now and its summer time, I am getting ready to go into kindergarten, and soon enough I can stop getting a ghost write to type these posts for me! Oh, and did I mention that I am now a big brother? Perhaps you have heard...



Matthew John (Matty) was born back in May and has been a welcome addition. I love my little brother. Though he doesn't provide much in the way of fun and entertainment I can't wait to see him when I get up and when I get home from camp!

Daddy has taken lots of pictures with his new iPhone (you'd think that was his 3rd child!). He has even starting taking videos and uploading them to youtube! I wonder if he will start a blog for Matty? He started mine when I was just 5 months old, so he has some time (not that I am comparing).


1 comment:

amhenry17 said...

Love the pics! Waiting for another post with new pics. :)