05 September 2007

School starts tomorrow!!

Wow, what a fast summer. Tomorrow school starts and I am spending my last day at home with Daddy today. Its been a great week and a half since camp ended and now its been preparation for school. Yesterday mommy took me to a playgroup at school with all my new (and old) classmates. There are 18 kids in my class and this year i am a big kid. There are a lot of girls this year!

The playgroup was lots of fun, I got to see my buddy Amelia and we shared together. Then me and mommy stopped and got McDonalds for lunch! Mmmmm. I had chicken nuggets. Me and daddy had a bit of a tiff when he wouldn't let me have the nuggets out of the box, which ended up in me hitting him, and me spending time in time-out!

Last night mommy and daddy had parents night at school and I got to play with all the kids in the playground. It was a blast! Then we got to go and see my classroom and I used the potty in there.

Potty training update you ask? Its going GREAT! Today marks one week of big boy underwear. In that time, I have had 5 accidents. But I have had a lot of success! I go my whole nap without wetting! I am still wearing pull ups at night to sleep in but soon, I will be able to wear the big boy underwear. mommy and daddy are really proud of me though.

hope you are all doing well and wish me luck at school!! i am really excited this year to be one of the big kids!

(Sorry for the lack of multimedia, soon, i promise!)

No comments: