15 August 2005

I made it

I made it past the 6 month mark! Whoo hoo! Saturday was the big day, and honestly, it was rather uneventful. Daddy did get some good pictures of me though, i guess to mark the occassion.

getting pretty excited for tonight's eagles/steelers preseason football game. it will be great fun to finally see the eagles in action. daddy talks about tehm so much, and granted, he did show me the superbowl and most of playoffs from last year. i think it will take me a while to have the appreciation, but i think i have already passed mommy in that area! she doesnt' seem as excited about the whole game.

speaking of mommy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! I can't believe you are 28 years old! i am not even one yet! hope you have a good day though. daddy made all sorts of notes for her this morning, he got a bit earlier. i saw him put one on my crib too!

even more news...congratulation to aunt beth! she called last night and told us that her and PJ are getting married! can you believe it!? no doubt another little one will be on the way! Well, atleast that what daddy says!

not too much else going on. dadddy gave me and mommy a nice surprise on thursday when he decided to share his bonus with us. we went to babies r us and got 2 brand new car seats. i am ridin in style now baby. i haven't gotten to try out the one in daddy's car yet, but will later this afternoon when he picks me up from daycare. Should be good fun though.

grandpa took us out to dinner last night for mommy's birthday, and man, i was a good boy. i sat, fairly quietly, for over 2 hours at dinner! daddy even joked about me being so good that maybe they will take me to vegas with them later this week! (no offense, but i think i'd rather go to pop-pop and debbie's!) I sure will miss lucy though....

more to come later!

No comments: