28 June 2005

a tiring monday

yesterday i got to catch up on some sleep from a stressful weekend. i got to "sleep" at day care where kids are constantly making noise. its much harder to sleep there than it is at home. although our neighbors are having a gigantic project being done in their yard which requires loud machinery to operate off and on. hopefully as I end my fourth month, things will get quieter!

Daddy came to see me at daycare, but I was sleeping apparetnly. Miss Pat told me later that he was there. When he came to pick me up, he was soaked by the rain. I got a little wet too when he took me out to the car, but it was fun. Going home is the best part! :) Mommy was really tired when we got home so me and daddy played while she took a short nap. She was very happy when she woke up. I impressed her yesterday with my "almost sitting up ability". Little does she know that I can write my own blog! hee hee...

This week I am working on turning over. I am just so heavy though, hopefully I will be strong enough to do it. Daddy and Mommy say that I am starting to kick my legs correctly and appear to be turning over. Man, they are pushy, but I love them!

Till later...

No comments: